The biggest excuse for not going to the gym in the United States is work related.
Here is a some great examples of a new method of keeping your body moving at work :
Welcome to DESKercising!
1) Sitting in your chair, lift one leg off the seat, extend it out straight, hold for 2 seconds, then lower your foot (just short of the floor) and hold for several seconds. Switch legs. Do each leg 15 times.
2) Do one-legged squats while holding on to your desk for support. This can be done when a file or webpage is being downloaded.
3) Do pushups and dips using your desk instead of the floor. (Make sure your desk is sturdy, please).
4) Sitting upright, try to touch your shoulder blades together for 20 seconds. Do this 6 times for 20 seconds each.
5) My favorite for Chest and Shoulders: Place both hands on your chair arms and slowly lift your bottom off the chair. Lower yourself back down but stop short of the seat. Hold for a few second. Do this 15 times.
Ok, now you can go back to work 🙁
Remember, if you are sick of your chair, desk, or work space and would like to upgrade without having to break the bank, contact us at BeverlyHillsChairs.com or (424) CHAIR- 80!!